Stylish Home with Sweeping District Views
18 Alhambra Avenue, Macquarie Hills NSW 2285
Effortlessly integrating indoor and outdoor living, this generously proportioned home is the perfect modern abode for the emerging buyer, investor, or young family.
The functional layout comprises of four double bedrooms, a renovated galley kitchen, a formal dining area, two living zones, and a well-appointed bathroom with separate toilet. As the warmer weather approaches, take advantage of the resort-inspired pool and alfresco zones. The tiered backyard offers enough lawn to cater for the family pet or assortment of children’s play equipment.
Centrally located in a renowned family-orientated suburb, public transport links and quality schooling options are conveniently offered nearby. Only a short commute to the picturesque Warners Bay Esplanade, Charlestown Square or John Hunter Hospital, and zoned for both Cardiff Public School and Cardiff High School.
– Four double bedrooms, master complete with A/C, ceiling fan and built-in robe.
– Two light-filled living areas and a dedicated dining zone enhance the ease of living.
– Streamline kitchen with smooth stone benchtops, s/steel oven, electric cooktop, and dishwasher.
– Expansive undercover alfresco area overlooks pool and yard, capturing serene vistas.
– Ground-level pool with decked surrounds takes in sought-after Northerly aspect.
– Split-system air conditioning; polished timber flooring; brick and tile construction.
– Double car garage, additional driveway parking and plenty of under house storage.
– Short walk to Cardiff CBD, five minutes to Stockland Glendale and Boolaroo Commercial Zone.
– An abundance of private school options, including Macquarie College & St Mary’s Warners Bay.
– Estimated Rental of $580 pw, Council Rates of $459 pq and Water Rates of $279 pq.