Brand Spanking New and Finished to Perfection
15 Gracie Avenue, Cameron Park NSW 2285
Savour the opportunity to be the first owner of this ultra-modern home. Boasting intuitive design, quality appointments and sunny aspects, it’s a single level haven showcasing stylish presentation and generously proportioned interiors. Ideal for those not interested in being a slave to maintenance yet still requiring plenty of indoor and outdoor space, you’d be hard pressed to find a better place to call home.
The cliché’ of a home that ticks all the boxes truly is what this property is all about. A solid brick and colourbond construction jam-packed with modern inclusions, and once you cross the threshold you’ll grasp how stylish it really is. Open plan living merges with an alfresco terrace, a media room delivers a separate break-out space, and the home’s four bedrooms are beautifully appointed. A contemporary family bathroom, master ensuite and guest’s powder room round-out the floorplan.
Toward the end of Gracie Avenue, its location is superb. Surrounded by other new homes, it’s one block to a wildlife corridor with natural creek, 800m to the soon-to-be-completed Harrigans Irish Pub and 1200m to Cameron Park Plaza. Enjoying the best of both worlds, delight in the beauty of this booming enclave as well the absolute convenience of a quick 25-minute CBD commute.
– Ideal family footprint of 214 sqm complemented by a secure and lawned backyard
– Open plan kitchen and living area appointed with hard-wearing floor tiles
– A WIP, stone surfaces and designer splashback appoint the island kitchen
– Master with walk-through robe to ensuite, built-in robes to other bedrooms
– Ducted air-conditioning, plantation shutters and an automatic double garage
– Zoned for Edgeworth Heights Public (2.8km) and West Wallsend High (3.5km)