Fabulously Fresh via a Top-to-Toe Renovation
12 Charles Street, Edgeworth NSW 2285
Backing onto the local cricket field and with a creek, the sports oval, and the rec club just beyond, the position of this home allows wide open views from the rear and a feeling of space and refuge. The home itself has been given a front-to-back makeover to bring it in line with 21st century expectations, and the result is stunning. An affordable option overflowing with style, nothing more needs to be done, simply move in and enjoy the lifestyle on offer.
Introduced by a white picket fence and a neatly landscaped front yard, the home is staged over one fluid level with sun-splashed rooms throughout. Three bedrooms and a full bathroom sit along one side leaving breezy flow between a beautiful living room, a bright and airy dining space, and the glossy kitchen. Double French doors connect the lounge with a sweet alfresco deck while two sets of French stacker doors link the dining zone with the rear yard and frame the open field view. A single carport provides off-street parking and a garden shed provides storage for tools.
Convenience is king too, with Edgeworth Preschool 70m from the front door, and Edgeworth Town Square, Edgeworth Tavern, Aldi, and Edgeworth Public School all within 700m. If you’re looking for a change, you can easily head to Cameron Park Plaza for shopping and eateries, it’s a 5-minute commute by car.
– Full interior and exterior repaint, new lights, and new floor/window coverings
– Renovated kitchen with shaker cabinets, marble-look benchtops and new s/s appliances
– Three bedrooms featuring plush carpet, fresh bathroom with shower-over-bath
– An abundance of sparkling windows beam sunshine and supply cross-flow ventilation
– Secure yard with a low-maintenance lawn, peaceful outlook over the cricket field