Resort-Inspired Facilities Define this Private Family Sanctuary
145 Macquarie Road, Macquarie Hills NSW 2285
A true refuge from the outside world, 145 Macquarie Road delivers an incredible holiday-at-home experience for the active family. Challenge family members to a tennis match on the regulation size court and cool off in the pool afterwards, or soak away weary muscles in the soothing spa after a gym session. Every inch of this home and its remarkable grounds are designed to maximise enjoyment. Presenting a rare opportunity to consolidate your work and home premises, with plenty of convenience for business applications.
Privately placed on a huge 2,828sqm parcel, you know you’ve arrived somewhere special when you pass through the gates and enter the tree-lined driveway. The home itself is just as impressive, staged over two spacious levels and appointed with every contemporary convenience. Inside you’ll find a collection of living zones, five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and a large home office, all surrounded by a series of alfresco decks and an adjoining gymnasium and fourth bathroom.
Set high to soak up a far-reaching view across the district, the private position of this home is simply divine. What makes it even more special is how close it is to Charlestown’s buzzing CBD and the postcard setting of Warners Bay, both can be reached within a five-minute drive. The bonus of this is you’ll never have to venture too far for shopping, waterfront dining or the myriad of activities held on Lake Macquarie.
– Stunning home on 2828sqm of private grounds and offering incredible views
– Statement island kitchen with stacker windows bringing the outdoors in
– A sequence of stunning living areas include family, lounge and dining zones
– Five bedrooms (three up/two down), including a king-sized master suite
– Commercial worthy office space, the perfect option to live and work in Macquarie Hills
– Perfect for trade businesses, including painters, landscapers, storage etc.
– Double garage with wine cellar and storage, separate three bay garage
– Louvered and full-length windows, high and curved ceilings, ducted AC
– Beautiful outdoor spaces for entertaining and no shortage of space inside
– Keep fit – an inground pool, tennis court, spa and gym are all included