Spacious Retreat with a Firm Focus on Family Living
29 Nithsdle Street, Cameron Park NSW 2285
Successfully balancing a spacious single level footprint with a seemingly endless list of quality inclusions, this contemporary home offers a true refuge away from busy life. Designed to enrich your standard of living by requiring minimal upkeep, it still delivers all the box-tickers modern families crave. Fresh décor, ducted air-conditioning, three living zones and an all-season alfresco terrace catching perfect northerly sunshine combine to make this home stand out from the crowd.
A step inside quickly reveals all there is to love about the home. Open plan living, a media room and separate activities room give your tribe plenty of space to spread out, with four bedrooms and two bathrooms ensuring everyone has a private retreat when needed. The interior’s effortless integration with an alfresco area and secure yard creates a desirable indoor/outdoor lifestyle, and the inclusion of a wood-burning pizza oven makes entertaining a must.
Elevated at the front to capture a far-reaching district view and positioned in a premier pocket, 29 Nithsdle Street, Cameron Park gives your family fast access to parklands, excellent childcare, Pasterfield Sports Complex, an IGA supermarket, and one of the newest shopping centres in the region. Its proximity to the Hunter Expressway, M1 Pacific Motorway and city link roads is another major drawcard.
– Contemporary family escape with a single layout, elevated to catch a district view
– Open plan living is the home’s beating heart and effortlessly extends outdoors
– Island kitchen for the gourmet, complete with WIP, gas, dishwasher, stone surfaces
– Full master suite with the three remaining bedrooms all featuring built-in robes
– Neutral colour scheme enhanced by quality carpet and warm timber flooring
– Glossy bathrooms, well-equipped laundry, internal access from the double garage
– Protected alfresco terrace gently merges with a level wrap-around lawn
– 15-minute drive to Lake Macquarie, 25-minutes to Newcastle’s CBD
– Council Rates: $1,651.34 Approx. P/A, Water Rates: $745.92 Approx. P/A
– 6KW solar system