A Complete Family Retreat in Natural Setting
47 Araminta Chase, Cameron Park NSW 2285
More retreat than residence, this cleverly designed home embraces the relaxed lifestyle that makes Cameron Park so popular and boasts a great amount of space for growing or established families. Immersed in a peaceful setting, plentiful windows supply lush green vistas and alfresco areas provide a natural backdrop, all elevated by the sound of birdsong.
Super comfortable throughout its single level floorplan, you’ll enjoy the flexibility provided by three distinct living areas, giving families places to come together or space for quiet time when needed. Four bedrooms are supported by two bathrooms for daily ease, and the inclusion of ducted air-conditioning keeps the temperature perfect in any season. An open alfresco setting merges with landscaped grounds, all highlighted by a perfectly groomed lawn.
Finally, Cameron Park’s family-focused community packs plenty of punch as a lifestyle base. Not only do you have the region’s newest shopping centre on your doorstep, but also some of the region’s best sporting facilities, including Pasterfield Sports Complex. If you have a passion for the great outdoors, the natural beauty of Lake Macquarie is just 15 minutes by car, so you can be boating, kayaking, or paddle boarding in next to no time.
– Ideal family home with room to move and space to grow
– Versatile floorplan showcasing relaxed and formal living zones
– Abundant windows, many are full height to maximise the view
– Modern kitchen and two full bathrooms, spa bath to ensuite
– Four bedrooms, one with a custom desk for a perfect home office
– Open alfresco areas, sandstone retaining walls, pebbled pathways
– Attached double garage with internal access for convenience
– 850m walk to Cameron Park IGA and community centre
– 2.3km from Edgeworth Town Square and popular tavern
– Rental Return $680 – $700 p/w – Council $355p/q – Water $167p/q