Modernised Interiors Complemented by an Old-School Backyard
10 Euston Close, Edgeworth NSW 2285
A great lifestyle package with its modernised interiors, impressive land dimensions, and cul-de-sac setting, here is a home of exceptional comfort and convenience. Tradies and car enthusiasts will love the wide driveway, double garage, and adjoining double carport, and the kids are going to adore being outside in the big old-school backyard – it will provide loads of space for endless hours of fun. This is a home for everyone.
There is so much to admire about this home. Traditional in layout with three bedrooms and L-shaped living areas, it has been updated internally to deliver a modern lifestyle. Boasting fresh interiors, the new flooring gives a contemporary feel, a spa bathroom adds a touch of luxury, and a brand-new laundry puts some joy into a daily chore. The inclusion of a cosy combustion fire and air-conditioning provides all-season comfort.
Moments to a choice of shops, schools, and the freeway, there’s no denying the superb convenience and accessibility your new address delivers. Easily head north, south, or to the Hunter Valley for leisure, and be in Newcastle within 20 minutes or Lake Macquarie within 15 minutes. For daily needs Fletcher Shopping Village or Cameron Park Plaza have you covered, and there are great schools nearby too, including St Benedicts Primary (650m), Edgeworth Heights Public (850m), and West Wallsend High School (3700m).
– An extra-wide driveway for parking and gate access to the garage and carport
– Large and level backyard, on perfect view from the generous alfresco deck
– Neat and tidy kitchen enjoying good storage, a dishwasher, and breakfast bar
– All bedrooms include a cooling overhead fan and a built-in wardrobe
– Upgraded family bathroom featuring a timber-topped vanity and spa bath
– Manicured lawns front and rear, established hedges for privacy, cubby house