A Retro Opportunity of Pure Potential
51 E K Avenue, Charlestown NSW 2290
Auction Location: On Site
Neat-as-a-pin outdoors yet defined by a smooth 1960’s vibe inside, this dearly loved home may be stuck in another era, however, it is instantly liveable while you consider your plans. Renovators will love the blank canvas it presents while first-home or investment buyers will see incredible value in its easycare block, sweeping rear view, and lifestyle location.
51 EK Avenue is a home overflowing with future possibilities.
Well-preserved interiors reveal a thoroughly retro kitchen and bathroom (both immaculately kept), three large bedrooms and separate living and dining areas. The view from the rear is breathtaking and could be maximised by the addition of an alfresco deck or extension (STCA). Outdoors, a freestanding garage is in good nick and the gently sloping yard is buffered by an established bushland beyond the rear border, promoting privacy.
Enhancing this property is its location in a prime pocket of Charlestown. A beautiful base to raise your family, start out, or retire into, this well-connected address is smack-bang in the middle of the region and boasts Charlestown Square 1800m away, is only 6km to Lake Macquarie, 8km to Redhead Beach and 11km from Newcastle’s thriving CBD, putting every lifestyle convenience within easy reach.
– Original and well-located home on a neat and blank canvas block
– Sweeping views across the tree-tops and over the valley
– Large living room with an art-deco feel and brick-built fireplace
– Perfectly preserved 1960’s kitchen with an adjoining dining room
– Three large bedrooms share an original bathroom with separate wc
– A rare first-home option or ideal renovate-and-flip project
– Within 15-minutes of the lake, surf beaches and Newcastle CBD
– Rental Return $520-$580 p/w – Council $500p/q – Water $209p/q