Brand New Torrens Title Villa in Lakeside Warners Bay
17A Harrison Street, Warners Bay NSW 2282
Be the first to enjoy living in this brand spanking new Torrens Title villa. A rare find in a high-demand market, here is a master-built home flaunting designer trends and showcasing a floor plan with house-like proportions. A superb opportunity for those seeking single-level living and a low-maintenance lifestyle without ongoing strata fees, you’ll love all the luxury extras as much as you’ll love the location, moments from the shores of magnificent Lake Macquarie, yet far enough away from the hustle and bustle.
Attention to detail is evident from the outset, where a strong architectural design boasts character, class and charm, giving you a taste of what awaits you inside. Beautifully laid-out, the home’s free-flowing design includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms and open plan living with multi-stacker doors peeling away to create a seamless connection to the rear alfresco area. A second internal living area promotes flexibility, a huge attraction not typically found in multi-residential developments. Adding further weight are designer pendant and wall lighting, stone surfaces in the kitchen, bathrooms and laundry, luxe sheers, a Velux skylight, and ducted air conditioning throughout.
Known for its incredible beauty and celebrated waterfront dining scene, Warners Bay has so much to offer, and those who live here rarely move on. With everyday essentials and services including shops, cafes and restaurants, schools, medical facilities, churches and public transport nearby and the added convenience of being close to the Charlestown bypass for a cross-city commute, you won’t need to venture far for anything.
– Landscaped gardens, a level grassed backyard and concreted paths embrace easy living in a duplex being one of only two villas
– Abundant storage options incorporated throughout the design
– Waterfall edged Caesarstone benchtop, a semi-integrated dishwasher, concealed rangehood, under mount double stainless steel sink to the kitchen
– All bedrooms are carpeted and include a robe and fan, walk-in and ensuite to the master
– Bathrooms flaunt stone topped vanities with semi-integrated basins, semi-frameless shower screens and feature wall tiling
– Block out blinds to all windows with the romance of window sheers in living areas and main bedroom
– Single garage with automatic door and internal entry
– Fire-rated common wall, acoustic-rated and thermally insulated
– Finished to an extremely high standard, simply move-in and enjoy the lifestyle on offer
– Rental Return $700-770 p/w – Council $480p/q – Water $250p/q