Vacant Land Delivering Instant Family Appeal
1 Gracie Avenue, Cameron Park NSW 2285
Are you ready to let your imagination run wild with possibility? Have you dreamed of building a home from scratch with your own stamp of style? Or a duplex/dual occupancy property, providing a strong financial yield. If so, this generous and vacant landholding is positioned in a family estate of quality-built homes and is primed for your creative input.
Cleared and registered, the block lends itself to a varied number of designs, allowing you to choose the layout and features that matter most to your family. All services are in place and access is a breeze for construction, so once you’ve decided on your builder and design, things can start taking shape.
A family-focused suburb, Cameron Park is moving along in leaps and bounds. Not only is it home to one of the region’s best sporting complexes, BMX facilities and newest shopping centre, work has also commenced on the much anticipated Harrigan’s Pub, bringing a local watering hole and bistro into the suburb. Another major drawcard is being able to utilise nearby motorways and link roads for an easy run into Newcastle, or for fuss-free travel to Sydney, the Hunter Valley and Central Coast.
– Fabulous base to construct a contemporary family masterpiece
– Generous building envelope to suit a range of home designs
– Level, cleared and with space to include an alfresco zone and yard
– Quick access to major roads leading to Sydney or Newcastle
– Quality lifestyle setting that’s easily accessible for your build
– Outstanding appeal for families seeking a sparkling new home
– Prime development site for duplex/dual occupancy (STCA)