Everything a Modern Family Could Want or Need
88 Avondale Road, Cooranbong NSW 2265
A fine collaboration of contemporary style, low maintenance living and excellent value defines this c.2016 built residence, setting the scene for relaxed family living. Catching your eye from the start with its immaculate kerb-side presentation, here is a home where you can kick back, unwind and enjoy an easy care lifestyle with all the extras.
Inside offers a flowing single level layout with open plan living and a Caesarstone kitchen enhanced by in/outdoor flow via glass sliding doors to a private alfresco setting and manicured lawn. Bedrooms are ideally zoned with the master and ensuite at the front of the design and three further bedrooms sharing a full family bathroom. Notable extras include ducted air-conditioning, gas cooking and an automatic double garage.
A fabulous family lifestyle location, Cooranbong is positioned at the base of the Watagan Mountains and enjoys the vast expanse of Lake Macquarie in easy reach. It’s also well-known for its excellent schools, including Cooranbong Public and independent Avondale School (500m) which takes children from early learning through to primary and secondary schooling. The M1 Pacific Motorway is at your fingertips for a seamless Sydney or Newcastle commute.
– Contemporary single level family home on a secure 372sqm low-maintenance parcel
– Tiled open plan family living and dining connects to alfresco entertaining and yard
– Four carpeted bedrooms served by a master ensuite and full-size family bathroom
– Plantation shutters and fresh, neutral décor make a stylish statement throughout
– Ducted AC to keep you comfortable, double garage with access via the rear terrace
– 1500m to Cooranbong Village, 10-mins Morisset, 90-mins to Sydney via Expressway
– Rental Return $600-$660 p/w – Council $435p/q – Water $200p/q