Modern Appeal and Gate Entry into State Conservation Area
19 Siloam Drive, Belmont North NSW 2280
Searching for your perfect home with acres of state conservation area as your nearest neighbour, bringing with it quick access to Fernleigh Track and Nine Mile Beach? If so, you’ll love the location this modern three bedroom retreat delivers. Full of features including split-system air-conditioners, a Caesarstone kitchen, and a large double garage, the sparkling presentation of this home means you can move the family straight in.
Quality built and surrounded by similar homes, this flawless property flows over two functional levels. There’s plenty of room to stretch out downstairs with separate living and dining areas on each side of the kitchen, or head upstairs to a versatile activity room for peace and quiet. Three bedrooms also rest upstairs along with the main bathroom and master ensuite, and parents will enjoy direct access to an elevated balcony from the master bedroom.
Superbly located, simply exit the back gate to find yourself in Belmont Wetlands State Conservation Area, where you’ll find endless walking trails leading to a pristine beach with nine miles of powdery sand, plenty of 4WD tracks and the cleared pathway of Fernleigh Track. And with Belmont Christian College footsteps away and a host of shops nearby, you can lay back and enjoy the best of both worlds.
– Dual-storey brick and tile home, modernly finished and ready to love – Neutral décor, tiled and carpeted floors, three split-system air-conditioners
– Spacious living area and separate dining room both open to an alfresco terrace
– Uninterrupted view of state forest from the living zones, terrace and two bedrooms
– Caesarstone kitchen with modern appliances, including a dishwasher – Easily maintained yard with a fragrant rose garden located at the front – Double garage with an automatic panel lift door and internal access
– Community title offering outdoor BBQ area, and pool
– 2.3km to Belmont CBD to access supermarkets, retail stores and dining options – Less than 3km to Belmont 16s and the revamped Belmont foreshore and baths