Family Entertainer Flaunting More Than a Touch of Glamour
71 Constitution Drive, Cameron Park NSW 2285
Auction Location: On Site
Guaranteed to exceed expectations, this family sanctuary is ready for those looking to settle down in total comfort and designer style. Staged over two breathtaking levels, it’s a natural entertainer boasting every key feature, including a choice of alfresco settings and a gleaming inground pool as its centrepiece. You’ll be firing up the BBQ and rolling out the drinks station at every opportunity.
Modern throughout, the spacious internal layout can easily adapt to a family’s changing needs with a large collection of interchangeable living zones, five bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a ground floor powder room. A canvas of timber floors, brand-new carpet, crisp white walls and quality finishes including a floating staircase and ducted air-conditioning combined with its striking street presence and lush green setting opposite a wildlife corridor make this family retreat a head-turner.
Cameron Park boasts a wonderful community atmosphere and has long been a suburb favoured by families. Enjoy quick access to an IGA (only 450m from the front door), or venture another couple of minutes by car to access the suburb’s busy shopping centre or Edgeworth Town Square. Find excellent childcare and schools nearby, and take advantage of the local leisure activities including Pasterfield Sports Complex, a BMX track and a well-equipped playground. It’s an ideal place to raise your family.
– A sequence of living zones across both levels creates endless internal versatility
– An open plan zone merges with alfresco entertaining, bringing the outdoors in
– Caesarstone island kitchen with gas cooktop – tailor-made for the home entertainer
– Master boasts a balcony and walk-through robe to a twin-vanity ensuite with bath
– Other bedrooms share a full family bathroom; handy powder room downstairs
– High-quality carpet and immaculate timber floors add a sense of luxury throughout
– Covered and open outdoor entertaining areas plus a tranquil bush-facing balcony
– Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans in all bedrooms, premium lighting, dishwasher
– Gleaming Cobalt blue swimming pool ready to elevate your family’s lifestyle
– Landscaped yard – beautifully retained, easy to maintain and with space to play
– Double garage with direct indoor access, tranquil location with bushland opposite
– Located minutes from quality schools, sports fields and the Hunter Expressway
– 15 minute drive to the magnificence of Lake Macquarie and its waterways
– Council Rates: $464 p/q approx. Water Rates: $409 p/q approx. Expected Rental Return: $850 p/w.