Pretty as a Picture for First Home Buyers
8 Binney Street, Wallsend NSW 2287
Ideal for any first-time buyer seeking style, this thoughtfully renovated two-bedder turns on the charm with its original features complemented by modern day trimmings. A deep block allows you to consider a future extension if desired, though its perfect north-to-rear aspect screams veggie patches and a food forest if that’s your thing. A stone’s throw to Wallsend’s eclectic Cowper Street, its location is just as appealing as the home.
Guaranteed to make a lasting impression with its character-rich façade, it continues to charm inside with its warm and welcoming vibe. A generous living room is highlighted by an ornate fireplace, the gorgeous dining room is lined with dado boards, and the renovated kitchen boasts subway tiling and a farmhouse sink as a few of its features. Both bedrooms are doubles, and the master includes a built-in robe and air-conditioning. Stacker door access to a generous deck and a clipped lawn make entertaining or alfresco dining a daily reality.
All this sits on a wide street with a BWS footsteps away, Wallsend Diggers 400m away and Wallsend Village Shopping Centre 900m away. A brand new activity hub also lives in Wallsend and boasts a bike track, basketball court and fitness equipment amongst its attractions. There is a growing list of trendy cafes at your fingertips in the bustling Newcastle CBD, and this property is only 15 minutes from local pristine beaches.
– Fall in love with this home for its fresh renovation and charming original features
– Lovely timber floors in all social areas, plush carpet in both bedrooms
– The kitchen boasts a statement 900m standalone oven and designer finish
– Updated bathroom with black tapware and shower-over-bath, second WC off deck
– Split system AC in the living room and master bedroom, ceiling fans throughout
– Entertainer’s deck steps down to a secure yard complete with a lush green lawn