Nest or Invest in this Fresh and Fabulous 3-Bedder
97 Gosford Road, Adamstown NSW 2289
Superbly placed for a young family or investor, this classic home demands attention with its combination of traditional charm and modern updates, all blended with a hard-to-come-by Adamstown address. Placed behind the quintessential white picket fence, it’s the perfect springboard into this adored and tightly-held suburb.
Still new from a recent makeover, the interiors sparkle with crisp white walls, warm timber floors and soft carpet. Plantation shutters add a stylish touch to windows. Flaunting three large bedrooms and open plan living highlighted by a modern kitchen, it’s ready to love and waiting for your individual stamp. The inclusion of a covered entertainers deck and secure backyard will draw you outdoors to dine alfresco at every opportunity.
In terms of location, you couldn’t be more central to daily essentials or better placed to enjoy the region’s lifestyle attractions. From here you’ll be footsteps from Meyers Park, Merewether High School and Adamstown Public School, with the ABC (Adamstown Bowling Club), Newcastle Racecourse and Brunker Road shops in strolling distance. The train station is 1400m away and Westfield Kotara 2800m away. You also have everything Newcastle CBD offers, including acclaimed restaraunts and surf beaches, within a 10-minute drive.
– A classic three-bedder, newly updated and picture-perfect from the street
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen zone equipped with split-system AC
– Three double-sized bedrooms, each features a built-in robe and ceiling fan
– Neat bathroom with a shower over the bath and laundry facilities
– Fully-fenced backyard with a hedge-lined rear border creating privacy
– Quick access to Fernliegh Track, now extended all the way to Swansea
– Expected Rental Return of $600 – $650 per week