Resort-Inspired Home Ready to Elevate Your Family’s Lifestyle
3 Wanstead Grove, Cameron Park NSW 2285
Demanding attention, this extensively renovated home knows how to make a statement. Located opposite Jupiter Circuit duck pond, it exceeds expectations with a sprawling internal layout, and entertainers will fall hard for the outdoor paradise, where a high-impact inground pool and a selection of alfresco areas form the backdrop to daily life.
Spanning a spacious single level, the attraction starts on the street where a double driveway and deep lawn introduce the home, delivering an immediate sense of privacy. Once inside, a thoroughly modern home emerges, and inclusions such as feature walls, a bold kitchen and on-trend bathrooms contrast beautifully against crisp tones and glossy finishes. Open plan social zones are cleverly crafted to centre around the outdoors, a sight that pleases both the eyes and the senses, and smooth flow to this alfresco wonderland means our universal love for indoor/outdoor living is easily achieved. Rounding out the internal layout are a media room and generous office, four bedrooms, two bathrooms and an activity room that could convert to a fifth bedroom if desired.
Raising a family in Cameron Park is a dream. Childcare and quality schools are nearby, the sporting facilities here are second to none, and the newly built shopping plaza has been a huge success, drawing in plenty of retail stores and eateries. Building has just commenced on the new Harrigans Irish Pub, bringing with it a buzz of excitement, and the Hunter Expressway and M1 can be reached within minutes, allowing you to get a head start when commuting.
– Entertainer’s island kitchen, crafted with waterfall stone benchtops and quality appliances
– A series of living areas for versatility and a substantial office if you’re currently WFH
– Stay seasonably comfortable with ducted AC and a beautiful ‘real flame’ gas fireplace
– Quality carpet and glossy floor tiles dress the floors, fixtures and fittings are all on-trend
– Inground pool with a decked surround and shade sail; covered alfresco area with fireplace
– Separate outdoor zone with firepit and an additional space for the kid’s play equipment
– Automatic double garage with direct internal access plus a parking bay for the caravan