Low-Maintenance Living for the Lifestyle Focused
3/8 Blair Street, Teralba NSW 2284
Quietly set away from the streetscape, this dual level townhouse represents the kind of modern lifestyle that is so sought-after in this burgeoning Lake Macquarie suburb. Cleverly designed, keeping social zones downstairs for entertaining and bedrooms upstairs for a quiet night’s sleep, it’s a low-maintenance retreat tailor-made for comfort.
Welcoming from the get-go with a monochromatic colour palette allowing you to add your signature style, the ground floor is a fluid space encompassing the stone-topped kitchen, open-style living and dining, and smooth flow out to a decked alfresco courtyard. A top-floor landing is ideal for use as a family room or study area and adjoins both the bedrooms and a full bathroom. There is a powder room downstairs for added convenience.
The new jewel in Lake Macquarie’s crown, Teralba is now a thriving suburb that enjoys the quiet pace of village life while having everything you need close at hand. Foodies will love being near Warners Bay’s café hub, and those who like to fit exercise into their daily routine will embrace the popular cycle/walkway that loops the lake’s shoreline. If you’re looking for something a little closer, Teralba bowling club is just around the corner and is a great spot for a weeknight meal or game of barefoot bowls.
– Two-storey townhouse with a great alfresco courtyard for outdoor dining
– Split-system air-conditioners in both bedrooms and the living area
– Stylish kitchen boasting smooth stone benchtops and a dishwasher
– The third home in a well-kept complex of only four
– Single garage with an automatic door and internal entry
– Near Teralba station for a simple Sydney/Central Coast/Newcastle commute
– Cycle around to Speers Point Park for bi-monthly markets or a coffee stop
– Water Rates $299 p/q, Council Rates $370 p/q, Strata $691 pq
– Expected rental return of $500 – $550 per week