The Epitome of Lake Side Living
7 Harkins Street, Eleebana NSW 2282
Auction Location: On Location
Picture this: you wake up on a beautiful, sunny weekend, surrounded by the soft, gentle noises from the lush nature surrounding your property, followed by the laughter and excitement of the kids and family as they eagerly await to explore all the opportunities that surround their family home. From brisk family bike rides to splashing around in the local lake, and family outings with the pets at local parks, life on Harkins Street couldn’t get any better – the ultimate family lifestyle awaits.
Exquisite, contemporary, and modern, this stunning family residence is perfectly situated in the peaceful suburb of Eleebana and offers a range of conveniences ideal for any family or those seeking a tranquil lifestyle. Delivering an exceptional fusion of quality and family functionality, this 4-bedroom home is designed over two levels to embrace the lush outdoors surrounding the property, large yard, and multiple spectacular alfresco dining and relaxation areas.
Inside the home, you are greeted by a versatile layout, with the open-plan kitchen, living and dining rooms seamlessly transitioning to the large outdoor deck, offering glimpses of the bright blue waters of Lake Macquarie. An entertainer’s dream, the kitchen features ample storage space, quality stone bench tops, an island counter, and modern electric cooking facilities – perfect for dinner parties and family get-togethers.
Comfort and style are consistent themes throughout the entire home with the inclusion of ducted air-conditioning and plantation shutters throughout. Modern updates include integrated smart technology located in the lounge, kitchen, and master bedroom – enabling the user to switch on the lights via voice command.
This opportunity offers the very best that Eleebana has to offer, right on your doorstep.
– All bedrooms throughout the home feature built-in robes, with the main containing a ceiling fan
– A separate living space and rear access to the yard is located next to the downstairs bedroom and is perfect for a parent’s retreat
– Two bathrooms service the entire home, boasting modern finishes, a freestanding tub in one, and combined laundry facilities in the other to smartly make use of space.
– Home contains fully operational safe room.
– 3 car, drive-through auto lock-up garage with workshop
– Walking distance to Eleebana Public School (850m) and driving distance to Warners Bay High School (3.4km). Short stroll to Lions Park (350m), Bunya Park Playground (1.1km) and “Mateys on the Esplanade” (1.4km) as well as the newly upgraded “Thomas H Halton Park” (1.4km).