Peaceful Views and Modern Elegance Go Hand-in-Hand
43 Blackwood Circuit, Cameron Park NSW 2285
Right around the corner from a child-friendly playground complete with basketball court and slightly elevated to catch the serenity of a lush and leafy view from the rear, 43 Blackwood Circuit fuses an elegant aesthetic with a relaxed floorplan filled with contemporary inclusions.
Showcasing the perfect layout for growing families, three children’s bedrooms and the family bathroom stem off a rear wing while the master retreat rests at the front of the home to create privacy. Social areas feature a heart-of-the-home island kitchen, a quintessential open plan zone with study nook, and a quiet media room. Opening out to a private alfresco terrace and an enclosed backyard, this home strikes an easy balance between indoors and out.
Coming along in leaps and bounds, Cameron Park is home to one of the newest shopping centres in the region, has Harrigans Irish Pub under construction, and is now home to Sugar Valley Library Museum, boasting exhibitions with historical artefacts and immersive technology, plus library facilities and a children’s play area. Schools, childcare and expressways are also at your fingertips.
– Modern single level home placed on a secure and easily maintained block
– Split-system AC and hard-wearing floor tiles appoint the open plan zone
– Stone-surfaced island kitchen with 900mm s/steel oven and dishwasher
– Covered alfresco area with a view over Cockle Hat Creek to mountain ranges
– Four robed bedrooms and two contemporary bathrooms, including an ensuite
– Internal house access via an automatic double garage
– Footsteps to Beaumaris Playground and Busy Bees childcare centre
– 2km to the on-ramp of the M1 and M15 expressways
– Within 3km of Cameron Park Plaza, Pasterfield Sports Complex and a medical centre
– Zoned for Edgeworth Public and Glendale Technology High Schools
– Water Rates $250 p/q approx. Council Rates $469 p/q approx. Expected Rental Return $690-720 per week.