Stylish Family Home with an Expansive View to the Mountains
10 Drift Street, West Wallsend NSW 2286
Peacefully placed within Apple Grove Estate and elevated at the rear to absorb a view stretching to mountain ranges, this impressive residence unveils an enviable lifestyle of space, comfort and contemporary style. The master-built sanctuary spans a generous 651sqm parcel and features a practical and versatile internal layout. It’s all complemented by easy flow to a view-filled elevated balcony where you’ll want to while away the afternoon with family and friends and bask in the serenity.
The open plan living area is brightly presented, a second living area provides a cosy space for movie nights, and a striking kitchen gives the home plenty of personality. Reflecting the easycare nature of the homes’ modern design, the master bedroom is a relaxing haven with louvered windows framing a tranquil view, while three further bedrooms are served by a modern family bathroom. Wrap-around lawns, a double garage and underhouse storage further illustrate the practicality that defines this readymade home or investment.
Ideal for the family who values comfort alongside convenience, this superior package is a true refuge within a friendly neighbourhood. It’s within a stroll of West Wallsend High School and within 1500m of Holmesville hotel and local shops. It’s also only 2km from Cameron Park Plaza and 4.3km from Edgeworth CBD, giving you plenty of options for your weekly shop.
– Ideal family footprint complemented by a secure and lawned backyard
– Beautiful brick and colourbond construction – neatly finished front and back
– A WIP, stone surfaces and eye-catching splashback appoint the island kitchen
– Master with WIR, louvered windows and ensuite, BIRs in other bedrooms
– Dedicated study, in addition to the three bedrooms and two living zones
– Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans; double garage with wide driveway
– View-swept balcony plus a covered entertaining area with adjoining firepit
– Commuters can enjoy the ease of being near the M1 and Hunter Expressway
– Water Rates $343 per quarter. Council Rates $415 per quarter. Expected rental return of $675 per week.