A Winner in Terms of Comfort and Low-Maintenance Living
6 Saxon Street, Cameron Park NSW 2285
A harmony of soft elements and a timeless aesthetic, this well-proportioned residence equally impresses as an idyllic lifestyle home and a relaxed entertainer. Bursting with comfort and requiring little maintenance, it is hidden from the street courtesy of established gardens, giving you the sense of a lush garden block while the rear of the home has been concreted for alfresco dining and minimal upkeep. It’s the best of both worlds.
Immaculately kept and wonderfully functional, it’s move-in ready while offering scope to easily update down the track if you’re seeking a more modern finish. A combined living/dining room overlooks the lush front garden giving you a view that’s easy on the eye, and rear sunroom delivers versatility to the layout. Bedrooms promise a good night’s sleep, located away from social areas, and they share a three-way bathroom. If you love to cook up a storm, you’ll enjoy the kitchen – it is both spacious and well-equipped.
Set on a corner block within the award-winning Northlakes Estate, this home is the perfect fit for a young family, first-time buyer or retiree seeking quality and convenience.
Continually adding more strings to its bow, Cameron Park is now home to a major shopping complex with Woolworths, an IGA supermarket, a premium sports complex, the brand new Sugar Valley library museum and a soon-to-be-completed Irish pub. Link roads and expressways are on the doorstep making a Hunter Valley, Central Coast and Sydney commute accessible, and you can reach Newcastle’s CBD within 25 minutes in good traffic.
– A natural entertainer featuring a leafy front garden and easycare backyard
– Single level living with a double garage offering direct internal access
– Neutral tones throughout, just update the carpet for a modern finish
– Sunny kitchen with the convenience of a wall oven and gas cooktop
– Ducted air-conditioning, built-ins to all bedrooms, second toilet in laundry
– Quality brick and tile construction – this home is designed to last
– 2km to Edgeworth Town Square and tavern, childcare within the estate
– In the catchment of Edgeworth Public and Glendale Technology High Schools