Bring Your Family Dream to Life
25 Nightingale Crescent, Cameron Park NSW 2285
Bold and beautiful for the modern family, this high-quality home brings designer vibes to a well-connected Cameron Park setting. Standing proudly on a generous block, it welcomes you instantly with a charming external entryway, boasts a good-sized backyard for play and will impress any handyman or tradie with its massive rear 55.6m2 workshop complete with substantial workbench and toilet.
Offering the open plan lifestyle we all adore, it flaunts smooth flow to a covered alfresco space with an in-built BBQ where you can live, relax or entertain in comfort. A separate media room with feature wall gives families a quiet break-out room when time alone is needed. Bedrooms are beautiful and include one with a floor-to-ceiling bay window, another with a built-in desk, and a master with walk-in wardrobe and hotel-worthy ensuite. An attached double garage makes parking a breeze while a side driveway leads you to a single carport attached to the workshop – ideal for projects of any nature.
A hugely popular family suburb, Cameron Park lies just south of the M1 Pacific Motorway and major arterial roads, giving commuters simple access to the Hunter Valley, Lake Macquarie, and the city of Newcastle, or the Central Coast and Sydney beyond. In a fabulous pocket, 25 Nightingale Crescent lies within a 2km radius of exceptional sports facilities, an IGA supermarket, St Nicholas OOSH and St Benedicts Primary School.
– Spacious open-plan family zone with combustion fire and timber flooring
– Quiet media room with a custom recess designed for a television
– All-seasons outdoor living area featuring downlights and built-in seating
– Chic island kitchen with glass splashback, black tapware and pendant lights
– Superb master with a divine twin-shower/twin-vanity ensuite and WIR
– Designer main bathroom twin vanity, rain shower and freestanding bath
– Bedrooms feature BIRs, ceiling fans and plush carpet underfoot
– Warm winters and cool summers are guaranteed with ducted air-conditioning
– Gated access to a lengthy driveway, a carport and the workshop
– Attached double garage, rooftop solar, lawned areas for play
– Just over 2km to Cameron Park Plaza and the much anticipated Harrigans Irish Pub
– 10-min drive to the aquatic playground of Lake Macquarie and its waterfront cafes
– Water Rates $471 p/q, Council Rates $449 p/q, Expected Rental Return of $750-770 per week.