An Architectural Masterpiece for Your Family to Thrive
95 Birchgrove Drive, Wallsend NSW 2287
Auction Location: On Site
A visionary architectural design and up-to-the-minute inclusions create a spectacular backdrop for this aspirational homes’ innovative floorplan. Finished to the highest standard and taking full advantage of its split-level layout, every detail in this stunning home has been carefully considered, from the clever positioning of windows to the floating staircase, and the high-calibre fittings and fixtures used throughout.
Impressive from the onset, this residence delivers a vast, user-friendly layout where the five-star master suite sits on a private top-floor wing and open plan living with a soaring ceiling height encompasses a statement kitchen. With three more bedrooms, two bathrooms and a huge media room, it truly is an incredible home for families to thrive. Easy connection from the main living area to a semi-enclosed and elevated alfresco setting adds more WOW-factor, and from here you overlook a resort-inspired pool below or the tree-tops at eye level. It’s a breathtaking property both indoors and out.
Well placed for lifestyle convenience, its central address is close to a collection of schools, shopping hubs and link roads. The University of Newcastle and John Hunter Hospital are within 5km away, making it a handy base for university and hospital staff, and with Newcastle CBD 20 minutes by car, this cracking home represents a fantastic opportunity to have it all.
– Architecturally innovative home overflowing with designer inclusions
– Placed in the landscape to savour leafy views over Brickworks Park
– Open-plan living zone with a double-height ceiling void enhancing space
– Island kitchen flaunting top-end appliances, gas cooktop and glass splashback
– Top-floor master suite – king-sized and boasting an ensuite with his/her vanity
– Ducted AC, flawless timber floors, lush carpet, LED lighting, picture windows
– Automatic double garage plus a seperate storage space
– Exquisite inground pool with glass balustrade for a seamless view
– Family-friendly neighbourhood and surrounded by high quality properties
– Council Rates: $524 per quarter Water Rates: $524 per quarter