Renovated Appeal 750m from Warners Bay CBD
8 Beecroft Street, Warners Bay NSW 2282
An incredible springboard into a premium Warners Bay address, a superb downsizer for the active retiree, or a lock-and-leave investment that promises strong growth, this freestanding home sits on a low-maintenance north-to-rear parcel and is ready to win hearts with its renovated interior and premier lifestyle location.
Located near the end of a quiet no-through road and just a hop, skip and jump away from Warners Creek, the home unfold over a classic single level where L-shaped living, dining and kitchen zones are complemented by three bedrooms and a neat bathroom stemming off the hallway. A front verandah provides an instant escape for your morning cuppa or sundowner, though there is plenty of space to construct a generous alfresco retreat in the blank canvas backyard.
Tucked away on a beautiful street where the nearby creek trickles directly down to the lake, you’ll adore the position of this home as everything is within walking distance. The lake’s edge and Watagan cycle-way are 900m away, putting unlimited water activities and a major walking track at your fingertips. If a caffeine fix or meal out is on the cards, stroll 750m into the heart of Warners Bay, and if supplies are needed you can easily grab some groceries while you’re there. The car doesn’t need to leave the security of the garage at home.
– Freshly painted internally with modern new floor coverings throughout
– Step inside to an open flow living/dining area featuring split system AC
– Updated kitchen with warm timber benchtops adding function and charm
– Bedrooms are light and airy, all include a built-in wardrobe
– Well-presented bathroom with a bathtub and separate shower
– Secure backyard with a Jacaranda tree, garage and established lawn
– 50m walk to St Mary’s primary school, 650m to an Aldi supermarket
– Ride around the huge expanse of Lake Macquarie on the nearby pathway