Dreaming of Life in an as New Home? Now’s Your Chance at Either 132B or 132A
132B Estelville Circuit, Cameron Park NSW 2285
Embrace the thrill of modern living in this high-gloss, boutique townhome. Like new and designed with busy lifestyles in mind, it offers Torrens-titled living in a low maintenance setting. With 132A and 132B both available, the offering of a fresh construction with all the incentives and no wait time is incredibly appealing. A contemporary canvas of next-level style and finished to an exacting standard, here is your opportunity to secure a super-sleek home within walking distance of the soon-to-be-opened Harrigans Irish Pub, via a lagoon-hugging pathway.
Expansive interiors of the home bring together sleek, smooth lines with refined detailing, offering a generous open plan living space, a separate lounge, four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The master bedroom boasts a private balcony as a welcoming feature, and adding further appeal is a good-sized and private backyard with a lush lawn and an alfresco terrace – a rare commodity in townhouse living.
Located within a new land release, the position of this home is simply superb. Stroll to a picture-postcard lagoon surrounded by a pedestrian/cyclist pathway that will take you to Cameron Park Plaza and the much-anticipated pub, as mentioned. Popular Pasterfield Sports Complex and Cameron Park playground are 1.3km from the door. Quality schools, the M1 and M15 Expressway and Lake Macquarie are also within easy reach, making this the ulitmate lifestyle-meets-location property.
– Recently completed townhouse full of the latest design trends and quality built
– Open plan living trumped by a statement kitchen and smooth alfresco access
– Water-fall edged island bench, gas, a dishwasher and WIP appoint the kitchen
– Separate ground floor living room with study nook adds flexibility to the layout
– All bedrooms are located upstairs to ensure a good night’s rest
– Full main bathroom plus ensuite – both finished to a showroom standard
– Ducted and zoned AC; ceiling fans, auto single garage; rooftop solar, elevated ceilings
– Child and pet friendly backyard and alfresco zone completes the 273sqm parcel
– 3.5km to Edgeworth CBD, under 6km to Stockland Glendale and Event Cinemas