Upgrade Your Lifestyle, Lower Daily Maintenance
20 Clarkstone Avenue, Cameron Park NSW 2285
Big, bold, bright and beautiful, this high-gloss haven sends out some seriously stylish vibes and doesn’t need another cent spent. Ultra-modern indoors and low-maintenance out, the easy flow between open plan living and two alfresco areas mean you can roll out the BBQ and entertain loved ones in comfort no matter the season, or the reason. Adding further weight, a lovely playground and reserve are located on the rear border providing both fun for the kids and a lush green outlook from the home.
Step inside and relish in this home’s thoughtful design, where bedrooms are placed for serenity and the open plan living, dining plus separate family room are placed to connect with the alfresco settings. The heart of this home is undoubtedly the island kitchen, complete with quality Caesarstone benches, a walk-in pantry and modern appliances, and ducted air-conditioning and a combustion fire keep life pleasant regardless of the weather.
Living in Cameron Park keeps getting better. Adding to its famous sports facilities, buzzing plaza and new library museum is the soon-to-open Harrigans Irish Pub, making an easy weeknight meal a reality. Placing a premium on convenience, this address is moments from the local IGA and minutes to Edgeworth CBD, and with the Hunter Expressway and link roads nearby, you’ll never be far from the action.
– Single-storey design and flawless presentation from front to back
– Statement island kitchen connects with a dining and living zone
– Family room with leafy view provides a quiet space to relax and unwind
– Two alfresco settings, both linking indoors for ultimate entertaining
– All bedrooms present as a private retreat, all feature robe storage
– Master with feature wall, WIR, ensuite with his/her vanity, alfresco access
– Secure backyard with low-maintenance lawn, attached double garage
– 10 min drive to Lake Macquarie and celebrated waterfront cafes