A Balance of Modern Style and Lifestyle Convenience
41 Avondale Drive, Thornton NSW 2322
Move the family in, downsize without compromising internal space, or make this your first property purchase, low-maintenance living has never looked as good as this modern home. Located within Somerset Park, a vibrant estate with a strong family focus, 41 Avondale Road pairs contemporary appeal with exceptional lifestyle convenience.
From its calming internal colour scheme and flawless presentation to the entertainer’s kitchen with waterfall-edged island bench and walk-in pantry to ducted and zoned air-conditioning, here is a feature-packed property where you can move straight in without spending a cent. Bedrooms are zoned for privacy, a media room provides a separate break-out space, and there’s a covered alfresco terrace and easy care lawn to escape outdoors.
A rapidly expanding lifestyle hotspot, Thornton boasts a good local shopping centre plus the buzz of Stockland Greenhills and its entertainment precinct nearby. Maitland Hospital can be reached within 10 minutes and it’s close to the New England Highway and the M1, guaranteeing an easy commute to the Upper Hunter, Newcastle or Sydney. Get the kids involved in local sports – there are plenty of teams and facilities nearby.
– As-new and spacious hebel home on low up-keep 615m2 landholding
– Open plan living with smooth access to a private entertainer’s terrace – Perfectly appointed kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
– All bedrooms have plush carpet, a ceiling fan and a BIR; master with WIR and ensuite – Freestanding bath and step-in shower appoint the modern main bathroom – Plantation shutters and block-out blinds dress windows, tiled floors in social areas – Rooftop solar system to help put a dint in ever-increasing electricity bills – Internal access from the double garage; established hedging screens the neighbours
– Council Rates $626 per quarter approx. Water Rates $300 per quarter approx.
– Rental Return Approximate of $650-$680 per week