A Five-Star Renovation Paired with Granny Flat Glamour
34 Wallace Street, West Wallsend NSW 2286
Relishing in its quiet West Wallsend address and complemented by a separate two-bedroom granny flat with direct rear access, this faultless home provides everything on a family wish list. Masterfully re-invented from top-to-toe, every detail of the home was carefully selected to deliver a refined sense of designer style, with custom finishes and a superb alfresco retreat further elevating the property.
A sublime kitchen, exquisite bathrooms and features such as a wood-burning fireplace and an exposed timber beam in the living zone add character and charm. A master bedroom extension occupies a whole top floor, delivering even more style and quality to the interior. Its layout also incorporates a series of social areas for dining, lounging and entertaining. The granny flat is equally appealing, and being a modern build it includes open plan living, a Caesarstone kitchen, a contemporary bathroom and an alfresco area – it’s ideal for multi-generational use or would provide an attractive income stream.
Relax to the peaceful soundtrack this suburb delivers and enjoy being a block away from West Wallsend Public School, around the corner from Gregory Park Playground and Les Wakeman Oval and 350m from the village centre. For your larger shop Cameron Park Plaza is less than 3km away, as is the soon-to-be-completed Harrigans Irish Pub – dinner out will be closer than you think.
– Striking four-bedroom family home delivering a full suite of life’s luxuries at every turn
– Impeccable street presence with quality fencing and manicured grounds adding appeal
– Breathtaking island kitchen with butler’s pantry and stacker doors to alfresco entertaining
– Spacious open plan living and dining zone plus a second living room for quiet times
– Three large, ground floor bedrooms, each boasting a built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan
– Whole-floor master with designer ensuite with spa-bath and walk in robe, built above the garage
– Ducted AC, plantation shutters, LED and pendant lights, hybrid timber flooring, plush carpet
– Attached double garage with a prized single drive-through bay
– Superb entertainer’s deck overlooks a good-sized backyard with a cubby house and lawn
– Contemporary two-bedroom granny flat with a robe and ceiling fan in each bedroom
– Close to quality schools, shopping centres, link roads, recreational facilities and state forest
– Council Rates: $478.60 approx. per quarter Water Rates: $565.56 approx. per quarter
– Rental Return Approximates – Granny Flat $420-$440 per week. House $730-$760 per week.