A Clear Ocean View from a Ready to Transform Home
10 Kalora Crescent, Charlestown NSW 2290
Auction Location: On Site
Located in top Charlestown pocket and showcasing an impressive view of the pristine coastline, this original beauty will appeal to buyers who place a premium on position and potential. Ready to transform via an internal renovation or redesign, it presents an unbeatable opportunity to create your visionary masterpiece.
Its solid construction gives provides 145sqm of internal space made up of four bedrooms (three double-sized), a huge living room and island kitchen with an adjoining dining area. The bathroom is in tidy original condition. For those wanting to create something truly special, take the home up another level for a spectacular ocean vista (STCA). Perfectly liveable as is, you could easily rent the home out while you get your vision and plans underway.
Located for liveability now and always, become established within a thriving neighbourhood where you can dine and delight your senses locally. Within 1500m of Charlestown Square and its entertainment precinct and the community hub of Whitebridge Village, opportunities of this nature are highly sought, yet rarely found.
– Mid-century home staged over one level with a carport and garage to the side
– Oversized living room with split-system AC and a head-turning ocean view
– Neat kitchen with an upgraded oven; skylit dining area; internal laundry
– Bring your imagination – great bones for a full renovation or redesign
– 2.8km to Dudley Beach and the natural beauty of Glenrock Conservation Area
– Access Fernleigh Track shared pathway from Whitebridge and ride to Belmont
– 3.4km to Belmont Super Stores (incl. Bunnings); 7km to the surf of Redhead Beach
– Zoned for Charlestown Primary and Whitebridge High Schools