Timeless Design Moments from the Water’s Edge
9 Era Close, Marmong Point NSW 2284
Staged over a single level that flows through to a huge outdoor entertainment and BBQ area and an inground pool, this inviting home delivers comfort in spades and timeless design qualities. A stand out home for the retiree, it’s located on a whisper-quiet cul-de-sac and boasts the Awaba Bay foreshore walk and the lake’s glassy waters within strolling distance.
Interiors are defined by separate living and dining zones and three bedrooms, the master with ensuite bathroom. The kitchen includes a breakfast bar and large pantry, and split-system air-conditioning, ceiling fans and cooling off-water breezes keep the interior seasonably comfortable. An attached double garage, additional driveway parking and a substantial rooftop solar system add the extras we all crave.
Take in the very best of lakeside living with quick access to the water’s edge making this address ideal for anyone who windsurfs, sails or kayaks, or simply loves being close to the water. Lifestyle convenience is on offer too, with Booragul Public School and Woodrising shops nearby and the vibrant dining and shopping hubs of Warners Bay or Toronto less than ten minutes away.
– Solidly constructed brick and tile home with excellent entertaining credentials
– Bright and airy throughout, move-in ready with scope to add your personal stamp
– Beautifully maintained and boasting neat presentation indoors and out
– Easy to care for grounds with established hedging framing the front of the home
– Cul-de-sac position 1300m from the boat-studded waters of Marmong Point Marina
– A superb opportunity for the lifestyle-seeking retiree or a first-time buyer/investor