Modern, Spacious and Full of Family Features
56 Tramway Drive, West Wallsend NSW 2286
Unveiling a spacious layout, quality inclusions and further enhanced by an easy indoor/outdoor integration, this contemporary home truly captures what modern day living is all about. Spoiling you for choice with two internal living areas and an alfresco escape, get ready to settle in and enjoy all the benefits of living within this well-connected family-focused suburb.
Whether it’s the pleasures of entertaining outdoors, gathering in the open plan family hub, or taking time out in the media room, this home has something for everyone. The home cook will appreciate having a modern Caesarstone kitchen to prep and cook meals, and the whole family will enjoy having their own sanctuary within the home, as it offers four well-appointed bedrooms. When it’s time for outdoor play the kids and pets have a secure yard to run around in, and it requires little upkeep so it ticks the low-maintenance box too.
Immerse yourself in the everlasting appeal of this family address where nearby State Forests and National Parks are begging for exploration. Stroll around the corner to grab a take-away dinner, walk to West Wallsend High School and Holmesville Playhouse Pre School, or take a 2 minute drive to the village heart for a scattering of shops, a golf course, a swim centre and bus transport to Newcastle. Cameron Park Plaza, a medical centre and more dining options are less than 2km away.
– Contemporary family home, lovely from the street and on a north-facing parcel
– Ducted air-conditioning takes the chill out of winter and keeps summer cool
– Stylish island kitchen featuring a dishwasher, WIP and integration with open plan living
– Parents can retreat to a private master bedroom with a walk-in robe and ensuite
– Three kids’ bedrooms (all robed) are anchored around a full family bathroom
– Automatic double garage with internal access, laundry room with backyard access
– Rooftop solar panels help keep a lid on ever-increasing electricity bills
– The M1 and Hunter Expressway are nearby for an effortless Sydney/Upper Hunter commute