Space and Style plus Entertaining Excellence and Extensive Garaging
52 Wigeon Chase, Cameron Park NSW 2285
Auction Location: On-Site
Set on a spectacular landholding that trails down to meet natural reserve and a creek, this family-focused property represents a stunning contemporary entertainer in one of Cameron Park’s best settings. Perfectly placed close to everything the area has to offer, it offers a brilliant showcase of family and bedroom zones, exceptional garaging, and private alfresco areas for all-season entertaining.
Providing the ultimate executive sanctuary, the home spills across two levels, delivering an abundance of space perfectly suited to today’s relaxed modern lifestyle, and with an emphasis on indoor/outdoor living. Floorplan highlights include open plan living, a media room, a huge top-floor family room, five bedrooms, two bathrooms, separate powder room and a study area. Finished to a high standard, it is centred by a custom kitchen where the family are bound to debrief and unwind around the spacious island bench. An attached double garage with internal access and drive-through bay plus an oversized standalone double garage with workshop, storage and a w/c (both separated by concrete parking bays) will be a hit with the home handyman, car enthusiast, or tradie.
A gift that keeps on giving, here is a wonderful opportunity for families to secure a sizable retreat in a prized locale. While basking in a peaceful setting, it doesn’t skimp on convenience with childcare, shopping, dining options, and schools within easy reach, along with major link roads, the expressway and incredible sports facilities.
– Quality-built two-storey home introduced by neat landscaping
– Open plan living with an easycare tiled floor and alfresco access
– Designer kitchen with stone surfaces, a 900mm standalone oven, dishwasher, beautiful tile selection, window splash and generous pantry room
– Top floor family room extends to an elevated balcony with leafy view
– Five robed bedrooms (four upstairs), the ground floor master boasts a WIR and twin vanity ensuite
– Fully tiled bathrooms – the main with a bath, separate shower and twin vanity
– Pendant and LED lighting, Luxaflex blinds, ducted A/C, 5.67KW solar, ceiling fans
– Double-height stairway void elevates the home’s sense of spaciousness
– Semi-enclosed and open alfresco zones will have you entertaining year-round
– Fully fenced, zone alarm system and entrance security screen