Refreshed Home Ready to Win Hearts
14 Hitchcock Avenue, Belmont NSW 2280
Opening up the door to a myriad of opportunities, this freshly schemed home sits on a generous block and serves up some seriously good vibes. Updated throughout, here is a dream purchase for savvy buyers or multi-generational families with the neighbouring home also for sale. This additional also makes it an attractive option as a rewarding investment or future development site (STCA). An exciting prospect in one of Lake Macquarie’s favourite lifestyle suburbs, be sure to pop this home at the top of your inspection list.
Single level and ready to love, the interior flaunts a traditional 3-bedroom/1-bathroom layout with separate living and dining spaces, and the canvas of warm timber floorboards and freshly painted walls create a welcoming environment. Extras such as split-system air-conditioning and a double garage increase appeal, and all this sits behind a white picket fence and on a laser-level block with R3 zoning.
This stellar opportunity is all about location, location, location, with its golden triangle address placing Blacksmiths Beach and its uncrowded waters to one side, Belmont Foreshore, yacht club and 16’s to the other, and Belmont CBD 1.5km south-bound for great shopping and everyday services.
– Modernised weatherboard ready to win the heart of its lucky new buyer
– French doors open to a lovely front patio; and there’s an entertainer’s deck to the rear
– Sparkling kitchen and bathroom, both will service you for years to come
– Two of the three bedrooms include a ceiling fan and built-in wardrobe
– Great yard for kids and pets, fully fenced for added security
– Surrounded by dining options, coastline, the lake and an abundance of infrastructure
– Ideal lifestyle location, easy access to the highway for a Sydney commute