A Bright and Breezy Home on a Deep Landholding
32 Alexander Parade, Charlestown NSW 2290
If a bright interior, a deep yard for your veggie patch and great garaging are high on your priority list, you need schedule time to look at 32 Alexander Parade, Charlestown. Add in a supremely convenient lifestyle location and modern updates where it counts, and you’ll see this property has all the hallmarks of a long-term home.
Light and airy inside, this welcoming retreat is staged over two levels, with a double garage plus single garage/workshop, storage and laundry on the ground floor. The main level plays host to separate living and dining areas anchored by a sparkling kitchen, a separate and versatile rumpus room, four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Fresh presentation gives the home a feel-good vibe from the onset. A remarkably deep block is a rare find in this suburb, and here you’ll find the backyard is secure, has veggie patches and mature gardens in place and provides an abundance of space for play or entertaining.
Proving location really is everything, this address allows you to shop ’til you drop at Charlestown Square (less than 2km away) or dip your toes in the ocean at Dudley Beach (2.5km away). Enjoy easy meals out at one of the local clubs, catch the latest blockbuster at Event or Hoyts Cinema or venture a little further to celebrate the café culture at Warners Bay – all of this is within easy reach.
– Spacious home sitting above a double garage plus single garage/workshop
– Lovely sunlit living area equipped with split-system air-conditioning
– Subway tiling, modern appliances and a gas hob appoint the stylish kitchen
– Designated family dining room plus a hugely flexible rumpus room
– Double-sized master bedroom with ensuite plus three further bedrooms
– Renovated family bathroom features a freestanding bath, full height tiling and floating vanity
– Juliet balconies positioned off the rumpus room and master bedroom
– Elevated view from the rear sweeps over the backyard and surrounding district
– Paved alfresco area bordered by a rock wall and leafy green foliage
– Zoned for Charlestown Public and Whitebridge High – both within 2km