Tailor-Made for the Growing, Established or Blended Family
8 Yarran Close, Cameron Park NSW 2285
Spacious, functional and shining from a recent update, this beautifully presented home encourages a blissful lifestyle for families at any stage. Graced with a large-scale single level layout and paired with a prized cul-de-sac address, it provides high-quality living where kids can play freely in the street and weekends are reserved for time with family and with friends.
An intelligent floorplan offers an abundance of space to live, relax and entertain. A front family room offers a quiet escape while a bright open-style living zone is anchored by a Caesarstone kitchen, dining area and seamless flow out to a superb alfresco zone that will put weekend entertaining at the top of your list. Five bedrooms set this home apart from similar homes, with two bathrooms plus a powder room servicing the home with ease.
Holding a reputation as one of the region’s leading family suburbs, Cameron Park is a great place to raise your brood. Well placed in a tightly held cul-de-sac, it’s just around the corner from Cameron Park Early Learning Centre, a 15 minute walk to Edgeworth Tavern and CBD or 4km to Cameron Park Plaza, several eateries and a medical centre. Its premier position also enjoys having Lake Macquarie within a 15 minute drive and it’s only 25 minutes from Newcastle.
– Classic brick and tile home boasting a secure backyard with storage shed
– Recently repainted throughout and upgraded with new and modern floorcoverings
– High gloss kitchen with waterfall-edged stone surfaces and quality appliances
– Open living and dining zone featuring louvered windows for cross-flow ventilation
– Huge entertaining area with a soaring roofline – ideal for family celebrations
– Five bedrooms, four include a cooling ceiling fan and a built-in wardrobe
– Renovated ensuite off the master plus a three-way family bathroom
– Split-system air-conditioning; off-street parking available in the driveway