A Clever Balance of Style, Privacy and Comfort
22 Hooghly Avenue, Cameron Park NSW 2285
A bit of a show pony and standing out from the crowd with its view through to Lake Macquarie, this contemporary retreat is full of personality and blends a host of on-trend inclusions with a clear eye for design. A private and perfectly landscaped block adds another level of appeal for the discerning buyer.
Flaunting high-spec extras such as stone surfaces in the kitchen and bathrooms, premium plantation shutters, ducted air-conditioning and a cosy combustion fire, it caters perfectly to stylish living. A media room and open plan living, four bedrooms and two bathrooms tick the family box while stacker doors blur the line between indoor living and outdoor entertaining. A double garage with internal entry ramps up daily convenience, and parents will love having direct outdoor access from the master bedroom, just peel the doors open and breathe in fresh air while enjoying your morning cuppa in bed.
Cameron Park has proven to be popular for young families looking to upgrade to a newer home whilst retaining easy access to the M1 and Hunter Expressway. They continue to be attracted to the suburb by the allure of local infrastructure, including Cameron Park Plaza and its retail stores and Woolworths, an IGA supermarket, superb sports facilities, child care and soon Harrigan’s Irish Pub, which promises to be a popular local watering hole and bistro.
– A contemporary home in a private setting, the view stretches through to the lake
– Open-plan living merges effortlessly with a covered alfresco entertaining area
– Statement barn door in the living area connects through to the media room
– Sparkling island kitchen with gas hob, 900mm oven, dishwasher, walk-in pantry
– Glossy floor tiles in the main social areas, plush carpet in bedrooms and media room
– Cooling ceiling fans, pendant lights, LED downlights, built/walk-in wardrobes