Incredible Garaging for Tradies or Motor Enthusiasts
36 Palisade Street, Edgeworth NSW 2285
Proudly sitting on a hefty 734sqm parcel with a bushland setting at the rear giving it some country vibes and the sound of birdsong, this solid brick-built home affords buyers the luxury of space and convenience. Designed over one large level with an attached double garage boasting drive-through access to a massive 4-car garage, it’s Nirvana for car lovers, tradies and the enthusiastic home handyman.
Inside strikes an 80’s mood with the home in perfect, yet original condition and showcasing archways, a timber kitchen and pastel colours. A neat and tidy layout consists of two separate living zones, three bedrooms and two bathrooms. A few cosmetic enhancements such as new floorcoverings and a crisp lick of paint would quickly modernise the home. That said, it’s ready-to-rent for investors and a move-straight-in opportunity for owner-occupiers.
The convenience factor of an Edgeworth address is high too, with a full array of shops and casual eateries located at Edgeworth Town Square, public transport on Main Road and the Hunter Expressway and M1 nearby. Even better, popular Edgeworth Heights Public School is 350m away, meaning walking the kids to school couldn’t be handier.
– L-shaped living and dining room with bar, a family room with AC adjoins the kitchen
– Direct access from the dining area and family room out to alfresco entertaining
– Immaculate timber kitchen with breakfast seating, good storage and a wall oven
– Master bedroom with ensuite, bedrooms 2 & 3 have direct access to the main bathroom
– Double garage with drive-through access or double gate entry to the huge rear garage
– An abundance of parking bays on the largely level and pebble-crete driveway
– Large and secure yard for kids and pets, dense bushland beyond enhances the serenity