The Ultimate Family Entertainer
19 Makoro Street, Fletcher NSW 2287
Big on gloss and delivering an expansive two-storey layout, the modern family lifestyle you’ve been dreaming of can be found at 19 Makoro Street, Fletcher. The inclusion of an outdoor kitchen and resort-inspired inground pool elevates its incredible family credentials into the ultimate entertainer. This home is a winner from every angle.
With plenty of internal space for your growing brood, inside you’ll find an open style family/dining area encompassing a chef’s kitchen, a formal lounge room plus a flexible top-level living space – there’s a private escape for everyone. Four bedrooms, including a hotel-worthy master increase appeal, and as you would expect in a home of this calibre, the list of extra features is extensive. There’s a double garage and additional driveway parking, ducted and zoned air-conditioning, high quality floor and window coverings, and a backyard ready for play.
A haven for families who share a love of the great outdoors while welcoming daily convenience, Fletcher is home to a great local shopping centre where you can buy your daily supplies from Coles, grab a casual meal, or shop at one of the retail offerings. Sanctuary Early Learning Centre is just around the corner and the kids can easily get involved in sport with Cagney Tennis Academy plus a soccer field and basketball court two blocks away.
– Substantial family home flaunting on-trend inclusions and immaculate presentation
– Glossy floor tiles make an immediate impression and give the home a designer finish
– Superb kitchen for entertaining or whipping up culinary feasts, it includes premium appliances, a stone-topped island bench, window splashback, and walk-in pantry
– Two sets of stacker doors lead from open plan living/kitchen area to a large-scale alfresco area complete with BBQ and kitchen facilities
– Beautifully appointed bedrooms – all located upstairs, two feature a walk-in robe, two feature a built-in robe, two bedrooms are king-sized
– Spacious, contemporary and full family bathroom, master ensuite with his/her vanity, ground-floor powder room and laundry with chute
– Oversized double garage with automatic door and internal access
– 15 minutes from Lake Macquarie and 25 minutes from Newcastle CBD, both easily accessed via major arterial roads