A Much-Loved Treasure Steps from Cressington Way Playground
37 Drydon Street, Wallsend NSW 2287
A dearly-loved home for the past 50 years, 37 Drydon Street, Wallsend is certain to pull on the heartstrings of first-time buyers, investors, or the downsizer. Positioned within a quiet and tightly-held pocket and right around the corner from popular Cressington Way playground, this home is delivered in perfectly-kept condition and has a surprisingly spacious two-bedroom layout.
Built to last, it’s been solidly constructed and flows over one easycare level. A bank of windows in the large family room allows beautiful sunshine to bounce into every corner, and a separate and equally generous living room provides some floorplan flexibility. The kitchen is a well-preserved retro classic while the bathroom has been updated for modern times. Facing north, the sweet front verandah is a cracking spot for your morning cuppa, and when it’s time to entertain friends, a covered rear patio provides an all-season alfresco option. Rounding out this lovely package is a single carport and a good-sized yard boasting leafy gardens and an established lawn.
Living in this peaceful pocket close to a major shopping hub, good schools, the university, and link roads offers the perfect balance between tranquility and convenience. You can relish the joy of residing within a neighbourly street while knowing that all lifestyle amenities are a stone’s throw away, including Jesmond Central, Wallsend CBD, Wallsend Bunnings, and a staggering choice of dining options.
– Original home tightly-held by one family since the 1970s
– Sunny north-facing block with plenty of room to potter outdoors
– Neat-as-a-pin kitchen equipped with a gas-topped cooker
– Air-conditioning in the main living room and master bedroom
– A mirrored built-in robe also appoints the master bedroom
– Two garden sheds supply good storage options for your tools
– 15 mins from Newcastle CBD for a day at the beach or night out
– A hard-to-find first home opportunity or long-term investment