Centrally-Located First-Home or Tidy Investment
263 Turton Road, New Lambton NSW 2305
Unfolding over an easy-to-maintain single level, this recently refreshed classic is bound to catch the eye of first-home buyers or investors seeking an affordable and move-in ready home. Light and bright interiors are a blank canvas for you to add your signature style and French doors open out from the rear to a secure and lawned backyard complete with a dedicated alfresco area, lock-up garage and extra driveway parking.
A step inside reveals a modernly appointed home, opened up for easy living and featuring a spacious kitchen and dining area that spills into a front lounge and adjoining sunroom. Both bedrooms are double in size, include a mirrored robe, and share a perfectly presented shower bathroom. Recently painted inside and out with a canvas of timber, tiled and newly carpeted floors, it is neat-as-a-pin and solid-as-a-rock.
Offering a true walk-to-everywhere address, simply exit the front gate and use your feet to access McDonald Jones Stadium, Lambton High School, Wests and New Lambton’s vibrant village heart for cafes, bespoke shopping and a flagship IGA supermarket. Newcastle CBD and its beaches can be reached in 10 minutes by car or 15 minutes via city-bound transport.
– Weatherboard and tile classic sitting behind a white picket fence
– Open plan kitchen featuring a gas hob, s/s oven and great storage
– Versatile dining area, separate lounge room and sunroom/office
– Windows are dressed in roller blinds – including sheer and block-out
– Covered rear patio plus a sheltered terrace off the handy garden shed
– Extremely low-maintenance making it an ideal lock-and-leave investment
– 1.4km to Lambton pool and park, 3.4km to Westfield Kotara