A Magazine-Worthy Lifestyle Property with Acreage and Creek at Rear
68 Fennell Crescent, Blackalls Park NSW 2283
More retreat than residence, this exquisitely presented six-bedroom home is an excellent balance of luxury, proportion and quality, staged over two beautifully curated levels. And it’s not just the home that will get your attention, the landholding is just as impressive. Set upon over 1.5 acres with creek access at the rear, here you have plenty of space for a small hobby farm, another dwelling (STCA), or lifestyle extras such as a pool or more garaging.
Flawlessly renovated and extended, the interior is simply breathtaking with inclusions such as raked ceilings, stunning window sheers and a perfectly placed fireplace creating wow-factor. The kitchen and bathrooms are a lesson in designer style, all finished to a showroom standard and including high-calibre finishes. Entertaining and dining outdoors will become a daily joy with a superb alfresco area flowing seamlessly off an open plan living area and absorbing a serene view over the property.
Having Lake Macquarie nearby puts aquatic adventure on the doorstep. Whether you are a keen fisherman, a boating enthusiast, like to stay active on a paddle board or kayak, or prefer to keep your feet dry and walk the foreshore – there is an outdoor activity for you. If a café scene is more your style, head to Toronto and its ever-growing line-up of eateries (and iconic pub). For daily essentials, Blackalls Park has a well-stocked shopping village, and Fassifern Station is 3km away, putting Sydney in easy reach.
– Statement family home on acreage, holding a huge amount of internal floor space
– Magazine-worthy interior where every detail has been carefully considered
– Chef’s kitchen featuring an expansive island bench, top-end appliances and butler’s pantry
– Sublime open plan zone, a formal lounge room plus a top-floor living area adjoining a guest bedroom and ensuite
– Six bedrooms and three bathrooms in total – includes a master ensuite, full main bathroom and walk/built-in robes
– Attached triple bay garage with internal access
– Ideal north-to-rear aspect, sweet front verandah, and a huge amount of outdoor space