Refreshed Interior, Elevated View and a Noteworthy Backyard Playground
25 Seventh Street, North Lambton NSW 2299
This 1960s classic has been transformed into a welcoming escape from the everyday. A canvas of rich timber floors and calming tones, it is a beautiful blank canvas where you can let your signature style shine. On a deep block, the rear elevation allows you to soak up a view that stretches toward the coastline, and its inspired backyard will delight the kids with a cubby house, rope climb, slippery dip, half-pipe skate ramp and chicken pen.
Moving indoors, its footprint reveals three bedrooms (two double-sized), a large living room, separate dining room, a cute-as-a-button kitchen and a perfectly presented bathroom. Those starting out with a young family or upgrading from apartment living couldn’t do better in terms of affordability and style. A laundry and storage area rest under the home and the side driveway provides off-street parking bays and a double gate to the backyard to keep it secure.
North Lambton’s reputation as a thriving and central suburb continues to grow. From here you have the convenience of Jesmond, Waratah and New Lambton nearby for shopping and great cafes, and the John Hunter Hospital for peace of mind. Footy lovers can catch a game locally at Hunter Stadium, or for a genuine shop-until-you-drop experience head to Westfield Kotara or Charlestown Square, they can both be reached within 10 minutes. Two off-leash dog parks are a stroll away, as is the Water Board Bowling Club.
– Freshly presented weatherboard, charming throughout and with a tiered backyard
– Lovely front verandah with room to sit and watch the world go by
– Incredible district view from the rear, soak up the sparkle of city lights at night
– Sunlit kitchen with electric cooker, white subway-style tiles and spotless presentation
– Both double-sized bedrooms include a robe and fan, the bathroom includes a bath
– 2.6km (or an 18 minute walk to the University), uni or city-bound bus transport nearby
– 15 minute drive to Newcastle CBD, surf beaches, galleries, the harbour and a serious food scene