7 Chandler Close, Edgeworth NSW 2285
With bushland as its rear border and a quiet cul-de-sac as its address, this quality home over delivers from the onset. Add in an inground swimming pool, a triple bay garage, and a layout that promotes family functionality, and you have a secluded retreat promising to be a long term home, where Edgeworth Heights Primary School is a speedy 500m stroll away.
Fresh and bright, light and airy – these are some of the words that spring to mind as soon as you cross the threshold. Spilling over one level and spruking a contemporary colour scheme, timber and carpeted flooring and feel-good vibes from front to back, its floorplan flows from a large front lounge room to a sunny open plan kitchen/living domain and out to a North-facing entertainment area, complete with a pitched roof and TV outlet so you can plug into the game. Bedrooms are tranquil spaces and are supported by two modern bathrooms. The secure pool enjoys an overhead shade sail for sun protection in summer, and there is a good amount of manicured lawn for children and pets to play freely.
Cementing itself as a fine family suburb, Edgeworth has a lot to offer buyers seeking convenience. It’s CBD has a major shopping centre, there are specialty stores on the main street, the tavern has been a hotspot for years, and there are plenty of gyms, essential services and reliable public transport on offer. Cameron Park and Glendale are neighbouring suburbs and each delivers more shopping options, with Glendale also home to an Event Cinema Complex. Bunning and a Costco Warehouse can be found in Boolaroo, 6.5km away.
– Single storey, brick built home positioned on a level north-to-rear landholding
– The front lounge and open plan area both flaunt big bay windows
– Sparkling gas kitchen featuring modern s/s appliances and an excellent prep area
– Four lovely bedrooms, each with a BIR, master with ensuite and WIR
– Split-system AC in the lounge room, open plan area, and master bedroom
– Triple bay garage with internal entry, OSP for the motorhome/camper in driveway
– In the catchment zone of West Wallsend High School