Glamourous Family Oasis on Private Acreage
29 Blaxland Road, Macquarie Hills NSW 2285
Auction Location: On Site
Celebrated for both its land size and interior design, this spectacular trophy home located on prestigious Blaxland Road, commands attention with its flawless internal renovation, sublime salt water pool and alfresco options, and the sheer amount of outdoor space it holds, offering hard-to-find privacy.
Grounded by rich timber flooring, raked ceilings with exposed timber beams, and crisp white walls, French doors and windows allow the beauty of the view, greenery and architecture to shine. Cohesive in its selection of finishes, the kitchen island is encased in striking marble with dual ovens and an integrated dishwasher enhancing the seamless finish. Aspiring chefs will love working within this space. Accommodation comprises four upper level bedrooms, and both are showroom-worthy – including the full main with freestanding bath upstairs and another with twin vanity downstairs. A versatile study, powder room, internal laundry room and basement space begging to become a wine cellar complete the home’s internal footprint. Softened by texture and greenery, the poolside landscaping provides both privacy and atmosphere, and this theme continues across the hedge-lined and tree-studded grounds.
A lifestyle purchase like no other, capitalise on the tranquility of this address while remaining close to a choice of several local shopping hubs, the glory of Lake Macquarie, and a selection of excellent schools.
– Stunning lifestyle property, comprehensively renovated with a designer eye
– Chef’s kitchen, clever with its allocation of space and finished to perfection
– A sequence of breathtaking living areas includes family, games, lounge and dining rooms
– A massive living/games area opens out to the pool and poolside entertaining
– Beautifully appointed bedrooms, all include robe storage and the romance of window sheers
– Gorgeous bathrooms add more than a touch of luxury to daily life
– Ducted air conditioning backed up by split-system air conditioning
– Inground pool with travertine surrounds and a frameless glass balustrade
– Attached triple car garage with masses of OPS for watercraft, a motorhome, or project work
– Level and rolling lawns, tree-studded block assuring privacy, and the sound of birdsong
– Located on millionaires row and surrounded by high-quality homes