Classic Style Enhanced by a Modern Touch-Up
34 Delasala Drive, Macquarie Hills NSW 2285
With its classic good-looks and feel-good interior, this recently updated home is perfectly configured for growing families, the downsizer, or investor seeking a ready-to-rent property. Located between the major township of Cardiff and the leisure centre of Lake Macquarie, it’s graced with a single-level layout that streams northerly sunshine into every corner of its inviting living areas.
Freshened up with a full interior repaint and modern timber-look flooring, its bright and airy interior features three bedrooms, a neat bathroom, and a combined living/dining space. A sunny open plan kitchen flows easily out to a covered entertaining setting, making it a focal point of the home. Wrapped in established lawns front and rear, fully fenced for peace of mind, and including a single carport to one side, this home gives you a lot of bang for your buck.
Close to the buzzing culinary scene of Warners Bay where weekend brunches are a must and generally followed by a stroll along the foreshore or browsing the specialty stores, it’s also placed minutes from Cardiff’s ever-evolving CBD for essential shopping and all services. Well-respected schools and excellent sports facilities are also on the doorstep to remind you why Macquarie Hills is so loved by families.
– Located for convenience between the lake’s shore and a major shopping precinct
– Step inside to a sun-kissed living room with ceiling fan and split-system AC
– Light-filled kitchen with s/s dishwasher and double-glass sliders to the alfresco area
– Built-in robes and ceiling fans appoint all three bedrooms, split-system AC in master
– Neat bathroom with a bath and shower, separate WC, and an internal laundry room
– Easy-to-maintain yard with a useful storage shed; single carport plus driveway parking