Dual Occupancy with $880 PW Return
37 Nelson Street, Wallsend NSW 2287
Home business opportunity with main street front and R3 medium density residential zoning, this fabulous investment haven with a three-bedroom home, attached one-bedroom flat, and central lifestyle location, this lock-and-leave property promises a great financial return. Once a hairdressing salon and now a freshly presented townhouse, the main dwelling is generous in size while the flat is a practical space, and there are two car spaces on title. Attached via one common wall, there is also potential to easily convert the property into a four-bedroom/two-bathroom.
Wonderfully easycare, the townhouse boasts open plan living, an updated kitchen, large laundry, and a bathroom downstairs with the three robed bedrooms located upstairs for peace and privacy. A studio at the rear provides a flexible space for a home office or gym. Refreshed with modern touches throughout, it’s a quality ready-to-rent space. A simple interior and functional floorplan including a bright lounge room with verandah access, an electric kitchen, shower bathroom and a separate bedroom keep the flat easy to maintain.
With a location that puts Wallsend Village a walk away for shopping and dining, the University of Newcastle nearby for students, plus the benefit of being close to arterial roads for access to the city, motorway or Hunter Valley, it’s easy to see why the area has such a strong rental demand.
– Dual-income return for investors seeking a rewarding low-maintenance property Opportunity to easily convert the property into a 4-bed/2-bath family-sized home
– The main home was previously rented for $490 per week to long term tenants, with the current valuation now at $550 per week
– The flat currently has a happy tenant who would love to stay on
– Combined with the flat, the expected return is $880 per week
– Contemporary tones and modern flourishes adorn the main dwelling
– Largely original, the flat is in well-kept condition
– Two car spaces for easy off-street parking
– Central to Wallsend, Maryland, Fletcher, Jesmond, and Elermore Vale
– 6.5km to John Hunter Hospital, 9km to Westfield, 9.5km to Charlestown Square