Charming Original Home Ready for an Exciting New Chapter
3 Oliver Street, Hamilton NSW 2303
It’s clear from the onset that this original home needs some TLC, but with its city-fringe location and timeless charm, it represents a premier opportunity for buyers to add significant value while retaining all the hallmarks of a bygone era. Offering serious lifestyle benefits, properties of this nature are becoming increasingly hard to find, and this home’s stellar Hamilton address further elevates its appeal.
Showcasing a rare display of pure potential, timeless interiors deliver three double-sized bedrooms, separate living and dining areas, and an updated kitchen. Character traits such as an ornate coal oven and fireplace, leadlight windows, a corbelled hallway arch, dado boards, hardwood floors, and a claw-foot bath are all on show and link this home to its charming past. A wide timber deck with sink provides a beautiful spot for alfresco entertaining and overlooks a secure and lawned backyard.
Offering a true walk-to-everywhere address, simply exit the front gate and use your feet to access all the culinary delights of Beaumont Street, picnic or play in leafy Gregson Park, or grab fresh produce from the weekly Newcastle Farmers Market. Newcastle CBD and its city beaches can be reached in under 10 minutes by car, and Hamilton Station is nearby if you’re traveling further afield.
– Double-fronted classic overflowing with charming original features
– Solid bones throughout, perfectly liveable yet begging for a revamp
– High ceilings feature throughout, most are timber lined
– Spacious living room with ornate fireplace, dining area adjoins the kitchen
– Updated kitchen with s/s oven and French doors to the alfresco deck and yard
– Three double-sized bedrooms, two feature leadlight windows
– The bathroom features a claw-foot bath with overhead shower
– Walk to Aldi, cafes, pubs, retail stores, transport, and Hamilton Public School
– Central to trendy Islington and its retro stores and growing food scene