Low-Maintenance Ease for the Modern Buyer
4 Saxon Street, Cameron Park NSW 2285
Personality-packed and move-in ready, this single-level gem exceeds the limits of everyday comfort by showcasing a high standard of quality and a wonderfully functional design. Remarkably practical, it is geared toward low-maintenance living with easy care finishes and a backyard requiring minimal upkeep though still providing ample room for lawn play or dining alfresco under the sheltered entertainer’s deck.
Open plan living packs a punch with two sets of stacker doors peeling back to blur the lines between indoors and out, while a large family kitchen sits at its heart – complete with an eye-catching glass splashback for a pop of colour. The bedrooms are big and positioned for privacy, with each including robe storage and a cooling overhead fan. The master features a modern ensuite and the main family bathroom is well-placed to service the rest of the home and includes a spa bath. Two split-system air-conditioners and an attached double garage increase appeal.
Invest in your future and enjoy having all conveniences within your grasp. Ensure the best start for your little ones with a choice of early learning centres nearby, say goodbye to long drives and lengthy shopping lists with a well-stocked IGA supermarket a stone’s throw away, and for those who need to stay connected, this address also offers seamless access to major link roads.
– Modern single level home that is easily maintained both indoors and out
– Glossy kitchen for the culinary whizz, includes premium appliances
– Bright and breezy open plan living with smooth outdoor connection
– Timber-look floors in social zones, soft carpet in all three bedrooms
– Two double-sized bedrooms plus a king-sized master suite
– Relax in the spa bath after a long day at work or whenever the mood strikes
– Handy location, 1.5km to Pasterfield Sports Complex, 2.5km to Cameron Park Plaza
– Rental Appraisal: $650.00 to $680.00 per week