A Contemporary Sanctuary Finished to Perfection
61 Tramway Drive, West Wallsend NSW 2286
In the heart of beautiful Apple Tree Grove Estate with Mount Sugarloaf as a dramatic backdrop, this brick-built home is perfectly placed to capitalise on the ever-increasing popularity of this charming suburb. Showcasing stylish interiors over its open plan layout and flaunting every modern inclusion for day-to-day comfort, this property pairs a beautiful home with a fabulous address, making it a great place to lay down roots.
Composed over a free-flowing layout, it’s a showcase of clever design, quality finish, and presents like new. Comfort and space extend to all corners of the home with three bedrooms and two bathrooms tucked on a quiet wing, and an activity room plus large open plan zone with island kitchen connecting to a sheltered alfresco setting, providing that all-important indoor-outdoor flow. Low-maintenance grounds encircle the home, enticing kids outside to play, plus there is 3.7m wide side access to the backyard to secure the boat, trailer or caravan.
Boasting a serene setting, this location puts you close to shopping destinations, popular schools and major arterial roads as well as a choice of childcare and all the amenities at Holmesville Village. See for yourself why 61 Tramway Drive is the perfect place to call home sweet home.
– Caesarstone island kitchen featuring natural gas, a dishwasher and generous walk-in pantry
– Handy second living area that could easily be converted into a fourth bedroom if needed
– Three bedrooms, two appointed with a built-in robe, the master with a walk-in robe
– Full family bathroom plus a master ensuite, both modernly finished
– Reverse cycle AC, ceiling fans, LED lighting, instantaneous gas hot water system
– Quality plantation shutters throughout provide a classy finish on windows
– Covered entertaining area framed by sandstone boulders, large and lawned backyard
– 12 panel solar system, auto double garage with internal access, side vehicle access
– Footsteps to a local playground, 800m to West Wallsend High and Holmesville shops