Move Straight into Updated Classic, Metres from Fernleigh Track
69 Wommara Avenue, Belmont North NSW 2280
Old meets new to striking effect in this weatherboard classic that’s been reinvented as a bright and breezy lifestyle base. An outstanding opportunity to get a foothold into an address close to unspoiled beaches and pristine bushland, and a great find for buyers at any stage of life, this immaculately presented home is a top find.
Good proportions and a relaxed vibe bring light and energy into the interior, with a user-friendly layout offering three generous bedrooms with romantic window sheers, a spacious and air-conditioned lounge/dining room with sunroom connection, an updated kitchen with sunny breakfast bar, full bathroom featuring a deep spa bath and a second separate toilet. The secure backyard basks in a northerly aspect and includes a versatile freestanding shed – ideal for storing tools, for use as a workshop, or perhaps setting up your home office. A picturesque alfresco setting is covered for year-round use and includes built-in cabinetry to keep entertaining easy. A single lock-up garage sits underneath the home, with additional off street parking.
Known as a first-class lifestyle location, Belmont is perfectly placed between the Pacific Coastline and Lake Macquarie and has long been a drawcard for boating enthusiasts, fisherman, and anyone with a love of the water. Belmont Wetlands State Park is also on the doorstep, offering 4WD, walking and bike tracks for adventure-seekers, and Fernleigh Track is also at your fingertips for keen cyclists. Excellent schools, great shopping and a vibrant dining scene show why this suburb kicks serious goals in terms of lifestyle excellence.
– Crisp white walls complimented by modern floor coverings and window sheers
– Light-filled kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher
– Open style living/dining adjoins an elevated sunroom with a sweeping district view
– Three robed bedrooms with ceiling fans, two are genuinely double-sized
– Custom breakfast bar in the kitchen for casual meals and connects outdoors
– Lovely alfresco setting overlooks a good-sized yard featuring an established lawn
– Minutes to 12km of pristine coastline and spectacular surf beaches
– Close to Jewels Shopping Centre, Jewels Tavern, and a great selection of quality schools